Advocating for Clients Across Cherokee County
Have you or a loved one suffered a serious brain injury? Paralyzed due to a spinal cord injury? You need trusted counsel during this time. Amanda Hall Injury Law LLP knows how complex and challenging these cases can be. We provide thorough resources and perform in-depth investigations to develop the strongest claims possible for our clients. Don’t go through this time without reliable, proven representation on your side. We have 25+ years of collective experience and have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injury victims.
Whether your brain or spinal cord injury was caused by a car accident or slip and fall, Amanda Hall Injury Law can help. Call (678) 445-7423<.
Comparing Spinal Cord Injuries & Brain Injuries
While these injuries can be equally severe and debilitating, there are some differences between them.
- Brain injuries involve sudden trauma. They may be either closed—where the brain is damaged by blunt force within the skull—or penetrating injuries, such as a piece of metal entering the brain.
- Spine injuries often result in serious injuries rather than fatalities. The spinal cord is a thick pathway of nerves that is connected to the brain and vertebrae, allowing an individual to control motor and sensory functions. When injuries occur, mobility, sense of feeling, and other areas may be affected.
Calculating the Costs of Spine & Brain Injuries
Brain and spinal cord injuries often result in some of the most serious, lifelong injuries. They can be caused by truck collisions, workplace accidents, falls from heights, defective products, pedestrian accidents, and various other incidents. Since these injuries involve more extensive damages, they can warrant greater compensation.
You will need to calculate expenses such as the following:
- Surgical costs for advanced procedures
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Home / activity modification and adjustments
- Long-term care, such as a live-in caregiver or nurse
- Lost income or lost earning potential
- Counseling or psychiatric care
- Other medical or life expenses
In addition to these damages, you may also be able to recover compensation for pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of companionship, punitive damages in extreme cases, and more.
We can help you fight for justice and compensation.
Contact our Woodstock injury lawyers at (678) 445-7423.