Slip, trip, and fall accidents are the most preventable of all injuries, as they almost always occur at the hands of another’s negligence. Despite their preventable nature, these accidents can occur anywhere, anytime–and even happen more often than you may believe. In fact, many people will endure a slip, trip, and fall accident at some point in their lifetime. If you or a loved one has, in fact, suffered a slip, trip, and fall accident, our Woodstock injury attorneys of Amber Hall Injury Law want to help you investigate the incident, to ensure it wasn’t due to no fault of your own.
According to law, buildings, homes, parking lots, walkways, shopping malls, and various other public places must be maintained to a certain safety standard, so as to prevent these kinds of situations from happening. If not, they will be held in failure of upholding safety measures, and will be held responsible for premises liability. If you have been seriously hurt due to a slip, trip, and fall which occurred on someone else’s property because of the owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to obtaining compensation with the help of our strongminded and aggressive lawyers.
The following are the most important steps to take after a slip, trip, and fall accident:
- Seek medical treatment immediately, and keep records of anything that can be used as evidence later
- Report the accident to the owner, manager, or landlord, and get the details of the incident in writing
- Document everything, from taking photos, to gathering information from witnesses, as well as the date, time, and place of the incident
- Do not give a statement in which you admit fault, because this will be used against you later–this includes social media
- Call our Woodstock injury attorneys to immediately file your claim
Contact Our Woodstock Injury Attorneys Today
At Amber Hall Injury Law, we want to fight on your behalf for the compensation you deserve, whether it be for your medical bills, loss of work and wages, or pain and suffering. Our team of Woodstock injury attorneys understands just how stressful it can be to suddenly face an injury you were not expecting. We are comprised of individuals with a go-getter attitude, who believe no challenge is too great of a feat to back down from.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience by calling us. .