If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, truck accident, DUI accident, motorcycle accident, or in a work injury, you may have many questions about your rights, about the value of your claim, and whether you have a case. Choosing the right personal injury lawyer if you have been seriously hurt in Kennesaw, Georgia is an important first step in protecting your rights. But how can you choose the best personal injury lawyer for your case? Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers in Kennesaw, Georgia who can assist you with your case and help you understand your rights. Our firm offers free consultations to new clients. Contact us today to learn more about whether we might be a good fit for your case.
Questions to Ask Your Personal Injury Lawyer
When hiring your personal injury lawyer, it is a good idea to come prepared to your initial consultation. Bring a list of questions to ask your lawyer and also bring information about your case, including police reports, insurance claims, photos from the accident, information of parties involved, and any other information you might have. Think of your initial meeting with your lawyer as a kind of interview. Here are some questions you might want to ask your attorney before choosing him or her:
- What areas of personal injury law do you specialize in? Personal injury lawyers specialize in a range of claims. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers in Kennesaw, Georgia who assist individuals who have been hurt in car accidents, truck accidents, DUI accidents, motorcycle accidents, or those who have suffered a work injury and need help with their worker’s compensation claims.
- Have you handled cases similar to mine? Every attorney’s experience will be different and every case is unique, however, it is fair to ask whether your lawyer has handled similar claims to yours.
- What is the path forward? You want a personal injury lawyer who is able to explain the next steps in plain English. Sometimes the next steps will be to seek compensation from your car insurance and sometimes the next steps will be to write demand letters to negligent parties. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury attorneys who can review your case and help you understand the next steps.
- Are you willing to take my case to trial? Not all personal injury cases need to go to trial, but you may want to work with a lawyer who isn’t afraid to pursue litigation. Attorneys who are willing to go to trial may be able to get better results from insurance companies and negligent parties.
- How much is my case worth? Every case will be different, but your lawyer should be able to give you an initial estimate of what your claim might be worth based on your medical expenses, lost wages, potential future disability, and other issues. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia who can review this information and use special formulas to determine pain and suffering damages.
- Who will be handling my case? Different law firms might have multiple attorneys and paralegals. When hiring a lawyer, it is important to understand who will be handling your case.
- How are fees handled? While Amanda Hall Injury Law only gets paid if you win, we can discuss our fee structure during your free initial consultation. If you are struggling to pay medical bills, the idea of paying for a lawyer might seem out of reach. Fortunately, our firm only gets paid if we win you compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, or other damages.
- How can I reach you? You’ll want to be able to reach your personal injury lawyer if you have a question. During your initial consultation it is a good idea to ask your lawyer when you can reach him or her and how long you can expect to wait before hearing back. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury attorneys in Kennesaw, Georgia who work closely with clients to keep them up to date on their case.
- How long will it take to settle my case? Every case is unique. Some cases may require litigation, while other cases can be settled outside of court. Amanda Hall Injury Law will take a look at your case and, while many factors may determine how long it will take to settle your claim, our firm can give you an understanding of the path forward.
- How can Amanda Hall Injury Law help me? Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers who can speak to insurance adjusters, write demand letters to negligent parties, and fight to help you get the best possible settlement under the law. Visit us today to learn more.
- What is the difference between a car accident claim and worker’s compensation claim? A car accident claim will often involve negligent parties and car insurance companies. With workplace injuries, workers often file claims with worker’s compensation. Only in very limited cases will a worker be able to sue an employer. Generally, worker’s compensation provides medical treatment, reimbursement for lost wages, and work retraining costs.
Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers in Kennesaw, Georgia who understand that you might have many questions after an accident. Our firm offers free initial consultations where you can learn more about your options and your case. Visit us today to learn more.
Contact Amanda Hall Injury Law Today
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Kennesaw, Georgia, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Amanda Hall Injury Law can assist you with your case and may be able to help you seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact us today for a free, initial consultation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!