If you’ve been injured in Acworth, Georgia in a car accident, slip and fall accident, truck accident, DUI accident, motorcycle accident, or due to the actions of another person or party, you may have the right to seek damages for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. Amanda Hall Injury Law are Acworth, Georgia personal injury lawyers who work closely with accident victims to help them seek the recovery they may deserve under the law. Our firm offers clients a free, initial consultation during which we can review your case, the circumstances of your accident, your medical expenses, and help you understand whether you have a case and the next steps. But how can you make the most of your free, initial personal injury consultation in Acworth, Georgia? It helps to come to this initial meeting prepared. Below are some documents you can bring to this meeting to make the most of it.
What to Bring to Your Initial Personal Injury Consultation
In order to determine whether you have a personal injury claim, your lawyer will look over information you have about your accident. The more information you can bring to your initial meeting with your personal injury lawyer, the better. However, if you are having trouble gathering some of this information, you should still meet with the personal injury lawyers at the Amanda Hall Law Firm in Acworth, Georgia today to learn more about your rights and options.
- Police Reports and Accident Reports. If you were injured in a car accident, truck accident, DUI accident, or motorcycle accident, you’ll likely have a police report or information officers gave you at the scene of the accident. If you were injured in a workplace accident, your employer may have filled out an accident report form. Bring all information about your accident to your free, initial consultation with the personal injury lawyers at Amanda Hall Injury Law in Acworth, Georgia. You may need to order a formal police report with the state. If you are having trouble getting formal reports of your accident, Amanda Hall Injury Law, personal injury lawyers in Acworth, Georgia may be able to help.
- Medical Reports, Diagnosis, and Treatment Plans. Bring all medical records your doctor has given you, including diagnosis, treatment plans, follow up instructions, prescriptions, and any other records. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers in Acworth, Georgia who can review these records, determine the seriousness of your injury, estimate how long you might have to miss from work, and also estimate any future medical expenses and rehabilitation expenses you might face.
- Bills from hospitals, doctors, and rehabilitation services. Bring all bills and records of payment. You may be able to seek damages to recover these costs. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers in Acworth, Georgia who can review your bills and help you understand your next steps.
- Insurance. If you were hurt in a car accident, bring information about your car insurance policy. If you have used your health care coverage or made a claim with worker’s compensation, bring any correspondence you might have had with insurance companies. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers in Acworth, Georgia who may be able to speak to adjusters and fight to help you get the recovery you may deserve from insurance companies or from worker’s compensation insurance.
- Pay Stubs and Record of Time Missed From Work. If you have been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to seek a recovery to cover your lost wages. Worker’s compensation may be able to offer you a portion of what you might have been paid. Negligent parties in a car, truck, or DUI accident may be responsible for compensating you for lost income. Bring pay stubs, correspondence with your employer regarding time missed, dates missed from work, and any other information you might have. Amanda Hall Injury Law can use this information to estimate your lost wages and assist you with your claim.
- Photos. If you took photos at the scene of the truck or car accident, or if you have any photos of injuries or property damage, bring this information to your initial consultation.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the information you might need when making a personal injury claim. Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury attorneys in Acworth, Georgia who can assist you with your accident claim and who can help you gather the documents you might need. Contact our firm today to schedule a free, initial consultation during which our attorneys can review your documents and assist you with your claim.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Amanda Hall Injury Law are personal injury lawyers who only get paid if you win. Our firm can review your case and offer you an honest assessment of whether you have a claim. You have nothing to lose. Contact Amanda Hall Injury Law, personal injury attorneys in Acworth, Georgia today to schedule your free, initial consultation.